Single Family Home in Alexandria, VA on Over Half an Acre
4 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath
- 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths on two levels
- Over half an acre lot size, with plenty of trees & landscaping throughout
- Ideal Inside-the-Beltway location – a commuter’s dream! Minutes to I-495, 395, 95. Close & convenient to major work centers such as downtown Washington, D.C, the Pentagon, and Ft. Belvoir. So many shops, groceries, restaurants, and entertainment options just moments away.
- Completely remodeled kitchen with lots of granite counter space, upgraded cabinets, stainless steel appliances, recessed lights and under-counter lighting, and hardwood floors
- Sizeable living room with fireplace and hardwood floors.
- Dining room with hardwood floors and built-in display cabinet.
- Fantastic, inviting sunroom that really ”brings in the outdoors” – just perfect for everyday relaxing or entertaining
- Sizeable master bedroom with hardwood floor, attached half bath, and bonus built-in storage cabinets
- Rear corner bedroom with gorgeous Brazilian cherry hardwood floors
- 3rd main level bedroom with hardwood floors, double closets, and additional built-in storage and countertop
- Incredible and huge downstairs rec room area with fireplace, hearth, and bar area – ideal space for large screen TV, “toy” area or “play” area, exercise equipment, pool table, gaming area, and so many other uses!
- Large downstairs bedroom with attached full bath
- Downstairs office, also great as hobby room, library, or den
- One-car garage with great built-in storage system and workbench
- Enormous and flat back yard, absolutely ideal for recreation, gardening, or just enjoying the views and privacy, plus a storage shed for all your lawn equipment
- Backyard brick patio with grill that conveys - bring on the barbecue!
- Beautiful landscaped front yard – wonderful size, and set back nicely from the road for additional privacy
- No homeowner’s association…no hefty HOA fees, no hefty rulebook
Loaded with recent upgrades:
- Complete kitchen remodeling & renovation - 2007
- New HVAC – 2007
- New carpet – 2012
- Hardwood floors >refinished – 2008
- New tankless water heater – 2009
- New front door - 2009
- Upgraded hall bath (toilet, fixtures, vanity, counter) – 2005
- New shower tower in hall bath – 2009
- New sump pump & French drain – 2008
- New washer & dryer – 2009
- Basement bedroom window well (to code)– 2011
- Newly painted – 2012
- New bar area ceramic tile - 2012
- New garage door & opener – 2007
- New garage cabinets & storage/mounting system – 2008
- New ceiling fans – 2006
- Solid pine doors throughout – 2007
- Replacement of all light switches, sockets, and fixtures
- Cat5 wiring and FIOS
- Professional landscaping
- All information is believed to be accurate but should not be relied upon without verification.
Call Mark Wozniak at 703-403-5175 with any questions you may have about this great home in Alexandria.