Welcome to 13921 Whetstone Manor Court!
Located just minutes from Route 28 and I-66 yet tucked into a quiet community.
This two car garage “move in ready” single family home has been beautifully upgraded
where it counts!
The update kitchen and bathrooms along with gleaming
hardwood floors make this home a rare find.
> 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 1 half bath <
> Beautifully updated kitchen, master bath and powder room <
> Walk out finished lower level with bonus room <
- Spacious two car garage single family home featuring over 2400 square feet of finished space plus a large deck and fenced in backyard.
- Sun filled eat in kitchen with convenient sliding glass door to deck .
- Updated kitchen (2008) has granite counters, tiled backsplash, oak cabinets and stainless appliances. Excellent storage and counter space.
- Gleaming hardwood floors welcome you on main level foyer,living room and dining room.
- Hardwood floors continue through upper level stairs, hallway and master bedroom and lower level stairs. .
- Main level open floor plan has spacious kitchen, eat in table space and family room with gas fireplace all along the back side of the house.
- Upgrades include: New powder room 2011, new master bath (2011) crown molding throughout, basement carpet (2007), backyard stone wall (2005), hot tub (2004), Kitchen Aid high end gas cooktop (2009), Refrigerator (2007)
- Walk out from rec room to private fenced back yard
- Spacious lower level laundry room has plenty of space for doing the wash and lots of room for added storage .
- Bonus room in basement perfect as exercise room, office or guest bedroom
- Full bath located on lower level gives added privacy to overnight guests in lower level “bedroom”.
- Home location off pipestem ensures minimal drive by traffic in front of home.
- Conservation easement on back side of home means no further development behind lot.
- Brick patio underneath deck offers welcoming shade
- Community amenities include walking trails and freshly paved basketball court
Call Leigh Anne Monk at 703-963-2394 with any questions you may have
about this great home in Clifton, VA!
Licensed in Virginia - Serving Fairfax, Loudoun, and Prince William Counties